Main information:

Rosenau Park

Terrace by the palace

 

Picture: Terrace by the palace

A footpath leads from the service buildings to the terrace on the north side of the palace. The round tower on the left-hand side of the path dates back to the medieval castle complex, but was reconstructed in its present form in 1808/09 as a “watch tower”. The bowl fountain was designed by the Coburg architect Gottlieb Eberhard in 1817.


| top |